Bursaries & grants
Travel bursaries and conference grants
EEMGS New Investigators Travel Grants
A number of travel grants (€500 each) are available to members of EEMGS New Investigators to attend the EEMGS/ICAW 2022 meeting in Maastricht. Interest in such a bursary can be expressed during the abstract submission and applications needs to be send to the EEMGS president firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for travel bursary application: 28th of February 2022
- The candidate should be a member of EEMGS and a member of the EEMGS New Investigators group (join) at the moment of the application.
- The candidate must be an Early Career scientist; should still be within 8 years of postdoctoral experience or equivalent, excluding approved career breaks.
- Applications should include the abstract of the applicant, a short curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pg.) and a letter of recommendation from their supervisor
- Recipients of travel grants are expected to attend the entire meeting and acknowledge EEMGS;
- Recipients should write a short report with their personal view of the meeting for on the EEMGS website and social media.